[sf-lug] Fresh on Distowatch...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 13 20:19:42 PDT 2021

Quoting Ronald Barnes (ron at ronaldbarnes.ca):

> That's a pretty interesting and compelling take on the CentOS
> situation that I hadn't considered.

You're very welcome, Ronald.  I make a point of reading LWN.net's
news coverage and reader commentary because the overall quality is about
as high as can be found.  The weekly editions and selected special
stories are accessible only to us paying subscribers for the first week,
and then are readable by everyone.  Most posted items become public
immediately.  Anyway: Highly recommended.

I was always quite a big supporter of CentOS, and have full confidence
in the Rocky Linux successor effort, spearheaded by one of main
developers of CentOS.