[sf-lug] Meeting in person again as well as virtually...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu May 27 21:11:44 PDT 2021

Hi Team,

     After consultation I have found that more a few of us showing up at
any one
time at Cafe Enchante on June 6th may bother the operators of the
establishment
as they have legal concerns.  They worry about keeping the business license.

     So we had best delay the en masse return until 4 July 2021
between 11 A.M. and 1 P.M.

     There is at least one new competitor for the users of CentOS up on
www.distrowatch.com and if we have any of those in the group they
might want to check out the current offerings there.

     The June 6th meeting will remain virtual but if you want a snack or
a good cup of joe with ritzy embellishments then you might want
to drop in at Cafe Enchante.

     In person or on Video see you later.

     Bobbie Sellers who runs Pretty Cool Linux Operating System aka
pclinuxos.