[sf-lug] wiki ... Re: I have a spare lenovo T420 laptop

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed May 5 11:08:30 PDT 2021

> From: "Ehud Kaldor" <ehud.kaldor at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [sf-lug] I have a spare lenovo T420 laptop
> Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 10:43:30 -0700

Ehud Kaldor <ehud.kaldor at gmail.com>,

Just clicking the button ... *now* ...
so, you should, from that, receive an email with your login
details (and you can of course change your password ... and
probably should).

SF-LUGers,

So, wiki ...
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/
it does also have sf-lug
namespace https://www.dokuwiki.org/namespaces
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?do=index&idx=sf-lug
That also makes it easier if/whenever it might be desired to
split that off - e.g. host dokuwiki on some other host/site,
also helps for logical grouping and the like, setting permissions within, etc.
The wiki also has fair bit of reasonable buit-in help, and of course
more is available on-line too.
There's also a "playground" space, where one can test out wiki
edits/formatting, and when editing wiki pages, there's also a
preview capability.
Hmmm ... maybe I ought tweak Apache config so wiki is also available
under sf-lug.org domain (or maybe it already is?) ... and ... default
it to the sf-lug namespace thereunder?
Anyway, the offered_wanted_hardware_etc is under the balug namespace ...
perhaps because it started there ... but it's also used by multiple
[L]UGs/SIGs (BerkeleyLUG, Pi.BerkeleyLUG, BALUG, SF-LUG, CABAL, BUUG, ...)
Anyway, if you don't have and want login account on the wiki (so you can
edit stuff, at least beyond "playground"), just let me know.