[sf-lug] Something new on Distrowatch and Ubuntu variants.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 23 10:33:54 PDT 2021

Hi LUGers,

     Well there is a distribution I have never seen before.
TS SDE iss an open source system development environment.
T2 allows the creation of custom distributions with bleeding
edge technology.  I am downloading this distribution in version
21.4.  The URL for the site that will tell you much more about
it is <http://t2sde.org/>.  This distro fits on a CD and covers
a wide range of processors.

     In addition to Ubuntu 21.04, i have downloaded Lubuntu
21.04 and intend to download UbuntuStudio 21.04.
     IF Anyone wants to see another flavor of Ubuntu let me
know and I will add it to the Library.

Bobbie Sellers