[sf-lug] Ubuntu recent iso update.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Feb 14 19:44:58 PST 2021

On 2/14/21 7:32 PM, John wrote:
> Which means to never be bleeding edge or this may happen!

         That Ubuntu should be called "bleeding edge"??
     More like blunted edge in my opinion but everyone should use
     what they are comfortable with.

     But my own system seems to be having problems with a fresh
crop of iso files incompatible with one of my computers the oldest PC one
and mine is a "Rolling Release" and the isos are issued to save download
of so many updates.  The OS is still updating from repositories.

         Bobbie - who is still struggling with configuration of my smart
phone, as
one of my friends said a "smart-ass" phone.
     PS. the reason for the acquisiton of the phone was so that I can get
an appointment for Covid-19 vaccine.  Is AT&T paying for that requirement?

     B.