[sf-lug] Recently downloaded Linux Distros.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 29 11:36:46 PST 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Well sorry to be so behind hand with this but I have been putting a
lot of energy
into the PCLinux Forum an excellent place to deal with multiple problems
and to try
to help solve them.

     manjaro-kde-20.2-201203-linux59.iso  very annoyingly I have not
been able to get the checksums on
this file.  I confirmed that they are well hidden this AM.

     The following files have been check-summed.

     MX-19.3_x64.iso
     MX-19.3_KDE_x64.iso

     GeckoLinux_NEXT_Plasma.x86_64-152.201210.0.iso

     rescuezilla-2.1-64bit.groovy.iso

     NuTyX_x86_64-20.12.0-KDE.iso

     gparted-live-1.1.0-8-amd64.iso

     4MLinux-35.0-64bit.iso

     q4os-3.12-x64.r5.iso

     I must say that q4os has the most versions that I know of of any of
the smaller volume distributions.

     I have the Linux Pro January 2021 issue and will try to get a
precis posted before the meeting
on Sunday January 3, 2021 which as Rick Moen has reminded us will be
from approximately
11 AM to 1 PM at the URL below:

https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org Meantime remember to do your updates and
disk space. Bobbie Sellers...