[sf-lug] Cafe Enchante Re: SF-LUG online meeting notes of Sunday December 6, 2020

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 7 19:01:06 PST 2020

> From: maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [sf-lug] SF-LUG online meeting notes of Sunday December 6, 2020
> Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:38:03 -0800

> hi bobbie;
> re: cafe enchante
> i have cruised on by occasionally over the last few months during
> #WuhanChineseVirusShutdownsBullshit
> and it has been [OPEN] and GOOD FOR THEM!!!...
> was takeout but i just looked on webs and got this reference:
> <https://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-enchante-san-francisco?start=100>
>

> which shows they have sit-down now sooo...
> next time i cruise on by i'll put my TUX mask on and dive in to ask what
> the real vetted info is...
> then let you know and you can circulate it at your leisure...

Their dining options must be limited to: Take out and delivery only
Dining

Directive 2020-16

Indoor Dining SUSPENDED as of Nov 14, 2020

No Indoor Dining allowed. Suspended until further notice.

Outdoor Dining SUSPNDED as of Dec 6, 2020

No Outoor Dining allowed. Suspended until further notice

Take out and delivery only. Applies to: Restaurants, Bars with food,
Shopping malls with food, Hotels with restaurants, Museums, Zoos and
Aquariums with restaurants, Gyms with food, Office Cafeterias
https://www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/coronavirus.asp