[sf-lug] Meeting on Sunday December 6, 2020 and Thonny for Beginners in Python.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 2 19:54:58 PST 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Hope some of us are going to be there.  There being the
virtual meeting at__https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org
from 11 AM to 1 PM on December 6.

     I am planning on being there for whatever I might
contribute and to see the faces of my friends and anyone
else who shows up.

     bliss - “Nearly any fool can use a computer. Many do.” After all
here I am...

    ==================================

         How to Install and Use Thonny Python IDE on Linux
                 Nov 27, 2020, 12:00 (Other stories by Tecmint)

     Thonny is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for
     Python BEGINNERS. It is created with Python and released
     under MIT License. It is cross-platform and can run in Linux,
      macOS, Windows. For the article see the URL below.
<https://www.tecmint.com/thonny-python-ide/>

         This looks a lot like the BASIC interpreter on the C=64
     which is where I last played with programming.  I am
     probably going to be shot down by Experienced Python
     handlers but.... It is for beginners.

     Oh the 6th is the Feast (traditionally) of St.Nicolas patron of all
sorts
of others considered social undesirable, children, unmarried women
and pawnbrokers.

     Happy Holidays!

     Bobbie Sellers