[sf-lug] Hardware hack for laptop - Raspberry Pi in the optical slot.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 22 19:53:01 PDT 2020

On 9/22/20 4:23 PM, Dan Murphy wrote:
> Very cool.

     Actually reading the article more closely the Raspberry Pi is not
in control but is controlled by the facilities of the
otherwise working laptop in an SSH session, that is mouse/touch
pad/screen/cursor.  Still if an older laptop with
the function of a terminal is connected then you might have some bad
hardware.

         Bobbie