[sf-lug] Recent downloads...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 2 17:35:09 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers.

     All these have been check-summed.
     I got them all from <www.distrowatch.com>
If you want to learn more about them you should
go to distrowatch and connect with the release notes
and news about these.

     easy-2.4.1-amd64.img.gz

     kali-linux-2020.3-installer-amd64.iso

     Parrot-kde-security-4.10_amd64.iso
     Parrot-kde-home-4.10_amd64.iso
     Parrot-home-4.10_virtual.ova

     PCLinux added 3 live install isos featuring KDE on 08152020

      q4os-3.12-x64.r1.iso

     I also downloaded the latest Linux From Scratch and
the file called Beyond Linux From Scratch . Finally I got
the latest Linux Pro magazine in digital format.

     If there is something special you want to see running
in VirtualBox.  If you want some of this let me know
and I will try to figure out some way to get the tiles to
you.

     Bobbie Sellers