[sf-lug] Meeting on August 2, 2020?

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 31 08:36:19 PDT 2020

Hello LUGers,

     I think the subject line is explanatory.
     No notice or agenda has been published for the possible August 2
Zoom or Jitzi meeting.

     Possible topic; Boothole explicated by an article at this URL,
<https://eclypsium.com/2020/07/29/theres-a-hole-in-the-boot/>
     Affects most popular bootloaders even on Secure Boot enabled
systems.  That is right, Windows as well as GRUB2.
     A very technical article and people who know more will understand
it better.

     Well if we are having a meeting let the membership know.

     Bobbie Sellers - Sheltering At Domicile