[sf-lug] phishy phishy phish Re: Fwd: SF-LUG.COM [PHISH]

Todd Hawley celticdm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:07:05 PDT 2020

Thanks for the info Rick. These are all good things to remember. I'll never
forget when I
maintained a website for a local computer security group, I had to
repeatedly explain to the
board members of said group why spelling out all parts of an email address
on email announcements
to all group members was a much more secure thing to do than doing the
standard
officername at groupname thing. And these were people who should know better
anyway, not so-called
naive computer users. I definitely do not miss having to deal with those
fools.

-th