[sf-lug] SF-LUG jitzi meeting...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 7 14:41:22 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Well I started out trying to connect in a Live Session running from
a PCLinux0S 64
bootable Flash Drive but I could not get the camera to turn on. Now I
had tried with
a Knoppix 8.6.1 Live FD to see if the camera worked and it had but when
I switched
to the Knoppix Live FD I could not get decent sound though the camera
turned on.
and I mean it was severely choppy sound.  Hopefullly I will figure out
what is wrong
and get this Dell E7450 booting from the internal Hard Drive so that I
can figure out
the issues with the camera under PCLinux.
     It looked like the meeting was very well attended and I hope some
of the
people with a better connection than I was able to establish can tell us
what happened.

     I don't know about Covid-19 but Sheltering At Home is very tiring.

      Bobbie Sellers