[sf-lug] "Meeting" Sunday?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 7 04:41:50 PDT 2020

Tie goes to the runner? ... or he/she that calls it first ...
One can also set it up with Jitsi ... and even use their
free hosting.

I don't think Jitsi offers up toll-free phone number(s) for free,
but they do offer US call-in numbers, and I think their
geographically closest, if I recall correctly, is a
San Jose, CA.US. number.

And, for those subscribed to the list in digest form ...
you can read all about the meeting (if it happens) hour(s)/day
after the meeting ... or you can peek at the archive
for the latest on the current quarter, e.g.:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2020q2/date.html
(might also need to "refresh" if one's browser has the page cached or
whatever).