[sf-lug] virtual meeting

Owen Peery okpeery at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:42:56 PDT 2020

I'm new here and excited to join. I'd be up for a virtual meeting. Zoom is
fine, and I'd love to learn more about setting up Jitsi eventually.

I'm working on a project. I'm a public school teacher in SF. Since distance
learning started, I've been collecting old computers, refurbishing them,
adding RAM and SSD's, and installing Linux Mint 19.3 and delivering them to
students in need from my school. I'd love to get some ideas on how to do
this better and possibly scale it to be a service learning project at my
school next year, if we get to go back to physical schools next year.
That's where my current interest lies.

Owen Peery
The shortest distance between point A and point B . . . is not the path I
took