[sf-lug] Yes, Mailman stores and sends the passwords in the clear: Re: Anyone here had any contact with Linu xChix.org?

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:54:33 PDT 2019

Agree with everything you wrote. One thing I'm still not clear on is *why*
you need to send password reminders monthly (or at any period). The problem
of resetting password has been solved a long time ago (and relies on
email!) so this feature is not really clear to me.

That said, yes - I do understand I signed the EULA without reading it
thoroughly :)
My initial email was mislabeled as I thought it is the site itself that
does that, and I was looking to maybe bring that to the awareness of the
store owners, who might have missed it.