[sf-lug] Mobile-friendlying the SF-LUG website (was Re: Status of SF-LUG etc) SF-LUG web site (mis?)information thereof

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun May 26 15:05:53 PDT 2019

Yup, lossy wetware compression.  8-O
I'm not that great at remembering names.
A<double consonant>*, female, Perl 6 based upon / written in ...
Decompressed the latter bit easily enough with external storage (or
a wee bit more time with wetware would likely dig it up - I knew
is started with P and wasn't Perl itself of course - just wasn't
quickly jumping to mind).

I did a grep before the earlier, but ... oh fudge:
$ grep -i '^subject:.parrot' sf-lug.mbox
$
didn't suffice, but of course ...:
$ grep -i '^subject:.*parrot' sf-lug.mbox
Subject: [sf-lug] BALUG: 2009-04-21 Allison Randal on Parrot (interpreter
Subject: [sf-lug] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday September 24, 2009: Parrot VM
$
Yup, works better when I check more carefully & correctly.

Thanks in all cases, for the contributions ... and corrections.