[sf-lug] out of date books

jim jim at well.com
Wed Apr 24 16:55:25 PDT 2019

Alex dropped by the books, which I now have in two boxes
(all the books in one box is too heavy for me). The two
boxes are:
* books I like a lot
* books I find less interesting

I will be at this coming SF-LUG meeting (Sunday May 5
from 11 AM till 1 PM).

I'd like to know if anyone has an interest in having any
of the books.

The default is that I take them to the Noisebridge library
sometime after this coming Sunday SF-LUG meeting.