[sf-lug] And then there were 5: SFLUG.NET, SFLUG.COM, SFLUG, ORG, SF-LUG.COM, SF-LUG.ORG: Re: SFLUG.COM Re: SFLUG.[...] Re: SFLUG.org

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Apr 13 15:27:16 PDT 2019

Quoting Jim Stockford (jim at well.com):

> "we" used to own SF-LUG.NET but later
> (several years ago) tho't better of it.

Are you referring to yourself in the plural, Jim?  <grin>

(Mark Twain had a joke that 'the editorial "we" should be used only by
kings, editors, and people with the tapeworm.')

--
Cheers,        There's no theorem like Bayes's Theorem, like no theorem we know.
Rick Moen      Everything about it is appealing, everything about it is a wow.