[sf-lug] SFLUG.COM Re: SFLUG.[...] Re: SFLUG.org

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 11 23:23:50 PDT 2019

> And ... I'm guestimating Al has snapped up SFLUG.COM.
[...]
> Yep:
> Registrant Name: Al Whaley

Well, same secondary DNS offer is on the plate:  Let me know when/if
ns1.linuxmafia.com and ns1.svlug.org can AXFR it, and I'll set that up
in a flash.  Assuming you want.

--
Cheers,        There's no theorem like Bayes's Theorem, like no theorem we know.
Rick Moen      Everything about it is appealing, everything about it is a wow.