[sf-lug] SFLUG.org

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 11 06:03:00 PDT 2019

Al,

You could also, at your earliest convenience ...
you can apparently extend/delegate access
https://account.godaddy.com/access#
E.g.:
Access level: Products & Domains
Delegate can:
Access your products (including product control panels) and cancel new
products, except for domains. For domains, the delegate can:
Manage DNS/nameservers and forwarding.
You could extend that to myself and/or Rick - it just wants a
name and email address to do so:
Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu>
(and I presume for Rick:) Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>

In the meantime, we are waiting for some changes:
DNS delegation:
sflug.org.              IN      NS      ns1.linuxmafia.com.
sflug.org.              IN      NS      ns1.svlug.org.
sflug.org.              IN      NS      ns1.sf-lug.org.
sflug.org.              IN      NS      ns.primate.net.
and as soon as feasibly convenient but >=86400 seconds (24 hrs.)
thereafter, for DNSSEC:
sflug.org. IN DS 55585 8 2
D50AA68F2A9A19651E46070FA0A5C504F6B396FD28A1CFD97F95D6202A703D80

Thanks

Could also do ns[0-3].sunnyside.com. as (additional) slaves, if you wish.
(to be delegated) master is presently ns1.sf-lug.org.:
198.144.194.238
2001:470:1f04:19e::2

Just let us know.

Thanks.