[sf-lug] SFLUG.org

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 8 22:31:56 PDT 2019

> Yes, true, no "there" there.  And, ... if we (me, & you Rick), had sat
> back and waited (at least some longer while), ... might someone else
> have braved checking and more-or-less reporting that they'd found same?

My bad.

At least part of it can, ISTR, be done even by MS-Windows users without
installing any additional tools, in the sense that MS-Windows bundles an
nslookup.exe utility.

Getting dig, host, and whois for MS-Windows is a free-of-charge
download.  https://websistent.com/dig-command-on-windows-os/

Macintosh OS X (and any other *ix) comes with these as native tools.

--
Cheers,        There's no theorem like Bayes's Theorem, like no theorem we know.
Rick Moen      Everything about it is appealing, everything about it is a wow.