[sf-lug] Jim Stockford: okay for Rick Moen to also have access on Joker.com for sf-lug.org/sf-lug.com?: Re: SF[-]LUG & domain(s) Re: Domain ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 7 16:34:48 PDT 2019

Jim,

Okay if I add Rick Moen to the Joker.com registrant access
for sf-lug.org & sf-lug.com?

I'm fine with doing that addition.

I'll also take extended absence of responses over repeated queries over
fair period of time as indicator an at least 2nd responsive "person"
(well, person behind email contact) should be added - and would then
proceed to have that covered.