[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Monday 18 February 2019

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Tue Feb 19 20:40:39 PST 2019

Quoting Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> from [1]:

> Anyone attending the meeting is free to correct my omissions or
> incomprehension of the activities and asked to do so asap so that the
> membership not in attendance will not be mis-informed any longer than
> necessary.

Also briefly discussed the use of TRIM [2][3] to optimize Solid State
Drives (SSDs), such as what the attendees of tonight's BALUG meeting as
posted by Michael P [4] are presumably discussing even as I write this.
Note from [5] that _some_ SSD models still may not work that well or
even ata all with TRIM.

-A