[sf-lug] "Justin Noor" <justinnoor.io at gmail.com>: If you don’t ... I’ll ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 10 20:59:31 PST 2019

> From: "Justin Noor" <justinnoor.io at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [sf-lug] Linux distros
> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:58:59 -0800

> If you don’t remove me from the list I’ll report you to the Linux
> Foundation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh my, thanks for the good belly laugh!  Best one I've had in weeks.
Seriously.

If that doesn't work, then what, call The Internet Police?  You know,
you can also have The Internet Police go take down stuff about you on
The Internet about you that's unfavorable to you but true and just
because you don't like it. ... NOT!

And for anyone not paying attention, list admins are not the slaves nor
servants of the subscribers.  Lists are self-serve for subscribe and
unsubscribe.  That however doesn't mean one won't get
unceremoniously removed or banned for being an *ss or otherwise violating
policy, etc.

Hey Justin, maybe try reporting him to GNU, for not removing you from
a mailman list because you're too ignorant, dumb, or afraid to remove
yourself.  So, you wanna be removed, here's the plank, all you gotta
do is walk it and you're off the ... or more accurately/usefully
maybe take a look at (BALUG specific, but SF-LUG highly similar):