[sf-lug] Linux distros

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 10 15:17:03 PST 2019

Quoting Justin Noor (justinnoor.io at gmail.com):

> There you go again with you childish insults and awkward sarcasms. You act
> like a teenager. I will not engage in a high-school dick measuring contest.
> This is nothing short of harassment and bullying.

Ludicrous theatrical hypersensivity alongside barrage of unilateral
personal insults -- check.

> Believe me you picked the wrong person to bully.

'I'm the real victim, here' -- check.

> If you got something to say to my face it’s a small world.

Delusional sense of personal entitlement -- check.

> If you don’t remove me from the list I’ll report you to the Linux
> Foundation.

Oh, _please_ do that, instantly.

(/me makes popcorn.)

Since it's really unlikely that you'll bother to look it up, I'll give
you one freebie:  The First Law of Holes says:  'If you find yourself in
a hole, stop digging.'

--
Cheers,                                            "He who laughs last, lasts."
Rick Moen                                                       -- Leo Rosten
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)