[sf-lug] Linux distros

Justin Noor justinnoor.io at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:16:13 PST 2019

Good lord, Rick take it easy. If my previous post was inappropriate, you
should’ve just said so, it’s much easier.

Instead you responded with a full blown one page email, with hidden
insults, which, I mistakenly interpreted as jokes. I guess I was wrong. If
anyone has the beef it’s me.

If anyone was bothered by my previous post I apologize. That was not my
intention at all.

Word to the wise Rick. When someone makes an out-of-place post, just tell
them not to do so. Otherwise stop harassing people. So yes please
unsubscribe me.

Grow the fuck up.

--
A wise person said “if you want to ruin a relationship, communicate through
email.”