[sf-lug] Fwd: Re: for SF-LUG: Job: DevOps/Sysadmin Linux/... conractor, Walnut Creek (client Verizon Wireless)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:21:31 PST 2018

Recruiter?  And who would that be?
"Temporary"?  I've been contracting here doing approximately what's
described for well over 3 years now.

Just sayin'.  :-)

And we're lookin' for range of skill levels, in "jr." to "sr." for
2 positions ... have a newer description, but that would be sort'a
redundant.  Anyway, if one can reasonably well wrangle Linux
sys admin, and do some reasonable coding for such in shell or
Python, that's likely more than enough to be seriously considered
at the more "jr." level for the 2 open positions.

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2018q4/013514.html