[sf-lug] Yum, automation! :-) ... Re: sf-lug: List: stats, etc.

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 2 07:42:54 PDT 2018

Yup, I finally got around to fully automating (used to be
semi-automated) the list stats reporting.  Now nominally monthly,
1st of the month.

I dropped reporting the number of lines in the mbox file from
the automated reporting - I figure that's "not as interesting" ...
and besides, one can always get the length / character count of that
quite easily enough, if one is really interested in that:

$ curl -s -I http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug.mbox/sf-lug.mbox |
grep '^Content-Length: '
$

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2018q4/013509.html