[sf-lug] Distribution Release: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Wed Oct 31 07:52:52 PDT 2018

Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote at [1]:

> Especially IT professionals.
>     There is still a 30 day evaluation version available for download.
> The Release Notes are at the following URL.
> <https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/7.6_release_notes/index>

Also and apparently more for organisations and individuals that do not
need strong commercial support in order to achieve successful operation.
     There is still Red Hat Linux's community-based CentOS [2][3] available
for download.

The current CentOS-7 (1804) Release Notes are at this URL[4], and there
may be a new release of CentOS-7 coming out in the near future even as I
write this.
(Oh, I see that Rick M just beat me to the punch on this ;-> )

-A