[sf-lug] Linux Anti-Virus tool - comments requested...

Robert Johnson emailbox6357 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:33:33 PDT 2018

Since I am a recovering Windows addict and for the near term have to
continue to use Windows, what AV software do you guys recommend?  Or
are you all using all FOSS?  I got a copy of Ubuntu recently because
it seemed more workable to transition from that OS to BSD (for some
reason, I like BSD) to Linux or, again my favorite BSD...