[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Sunday June 3, 2018

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:25:06 PDT 2018

Hi Bobbie,
That was Joseph with the Dell -- I failed to recognize him too with
his new beard.
The Intel Compute Stick can boot off USB, even through a hub (just use
function key F10 to select the boot device).  That makes testing new
distros easier.  I boot mine off a 16G USB just to have a larger root
partition which I copied from the 5G internal storage.
Ken