[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:40:33 PDT 2018

thank you to ken!!!...
in addition to his general giving nature he brought tools and other 'toys'
in his e.d.c. bag...
a kewl usb powered vaccuum...
and his knowledge and wisdom packaged in patience...
a true to the entire concept Linux.User.Group. member...

message ends.

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*