[sf-lug] New releases out...

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Sat May 5 22:08:10 PDT 2018

Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> wrote:

> Porteus 4.0 is out, BunsonLab Helium is out
> Kali 2018.2 is out, Turnkey Linux is out but
> only a Release Candidate, IPFire 2.19 Core 120
> is out, Voyager Live 18.04 is out if you parle vou
> Francais, OpenIndiana 2018.04 is out.

Vous parlez Anglais et un petite-peu Francais c'est vrai.

> So many distribution so little time and energy.
> I have gotten a 64 bit and a 32 bit Kali.
> If I can get anything mentioned for your
> interest let me know ASAP.

Am interested in a copy of the 32 bit version of BunsenLabs Helium, s'il
vous plait, if 1) there is sufficient "time and energy" to do so, 2) if I
manage to show up at Cafe Enchante tomorrow for the meeting, and possibly
3) if someone could perhaps offer an explanation however feeble it may be
of why BunsenLabs went from "Deuterium" (with Debian "Jessie") all
the way to "Helium" (w/ Deb "Stretch") and _omitted_ "Tritium"??
If I show up on time at Cafe Enchante and explanation 3) is missing, then
that's absolutely no problem at all <G><big grin>.

-A

aaronco36 at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org