[sf-lug] New releases out in massive numbers.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat May 5 11:53:57 PDT 2018

Hi LUGers

	Fedora was out May 1st, while we waited several
other distributions appeared.
	Porteus 4.0 is out, BunsonLab Helium is out
Kali 2018.2 is out, Turnkey Linux is out but only a Release
Candidate, IPFire 2.19 Core 120 is out, Voyager Live 18.04
is out if you parle vou Francais, OpenIndiana 2018.04 is
out.
	Since I started this post, more stuff out!
Development Release: Pinguy OS 18.04 Alpha
Distribution Release: Robolinux 9.2 pay for support last I heard.
Distribution Release: BlankOn 11.0 for Indonesians

	So many distribution so little time and energy.

	I have gotten a 64 bit and a 32 bit Kali.

	If I can get anything mentioned for your interest
let me know ASAP.
	Today I decided to download Ubuntu Kyolin.

	TAILS is expected to be out shortly.
	I will start the download of Fedora 28 Workstation.
sometime soon.
	Got it written to DVD and tested pretty much
as unlike-able by me as previous releases. Will have it
at the meeting.

	There is much more at <www.distrowatch.com>

	Bobbie Sellers

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com