[sf-lug] Monday meeting and Bobbie Sellers' news

Zach Hanna chezbut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:32:08 PDT 2018

Per the thread mentions of CloudFlare. They only block or sandbox IP
addresses that have recently been engaged in bad behavior. So either the
gateway device or a device on that home network is engaged in botnet or
other nefarious activity, or the last person to occupy that IP address was
in that situation.