[sf-lug] Monday meeting and Bobbie Sellers' news

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 19 22:01:35 PDT 2018

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

[snip]

>     I have asked from help from time to time but never realized
> that i had asked you to be my tutor in any matter.

This is getting profoundly silly (for 'wasting my time' values of
silly), as _obviously_ I never so claimed.

What I was getting at, _obviously_, is that where I'm getting nothing
but rather amazingly irrelevant arguments and failure to listen, I
eventually stop trying to help.

Suggestion:  Accept the sincere best wishes for good fortune and do
whatever you have in mind.