[sf-lug] changed subject: "To just do NAT router/gateway service"

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Fri Apr 20 16:26:30 PDT 2018

On 2018-04-20 12:36, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
>     It certainly seems like a powerful device.
>     I found an article at
> <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/04/the-ars-guide-to-building-a-linux-router-from-scratch/>
> that gives me a handle on what Rick Moen has apparently been suggesting
> that
> I use a router with a good Linux distrifution to replace the all in
> one box consumer devices.
> I have been using so would be happy to accept one of your Dreamplugs
> to attempt to produce
> such a device against the possibility that Cloudflare or another
> malware will attempt
> to hit twice on the same address.
>
>     Bobbie Sellers
Be happy to pass one on.  I'm currently on Vancouver Island; won't be
back in Bay Area until late May/early June- Ping me closer to that time
in case I forget.  I expect in June to be making a few trips between
Bolinas and Redwood City and could arrange a drop off.  I expect you'll
need a bit of help to achieve what you want; don't know if I'll have the
time but Jim S might volunteer:-)or you might find others.
Cheers,
Alex