[sf-lug] test

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Apr 19 18:36:58 PDT 2018

On 04/18/2018 08:01 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Gimpelevich (daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us):
>
>> I'd say the test passed.
> I'd add that there's also a separate, sibling mailing list called
> 'test at linuxmafia.com' (http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/test),
> where test mailings can go without the result of sending (in effect)
> junkmail to 304 sf-lug at linuxmafia.com subscribers.
         Mikki has likely never heard about that test list.
     She has been having problems with Earthlink rejecting mailing
list postings not only from our mailing list but one connected
to her city hall.

     I had a similar problem when DSLExtreme changed email
providers and when I deleted the relevant filter I started to
get all sorts of un-interesting business offers so I advised
her to try talking to Earthlink.

     Bobbie Sellers