[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday, March 4, 2018

acohen36 acohen36 at SDF.ORG
Wed Feb 28 09:13:58 PST 2018

Quoting Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>

> ... I called up Jim Stockford and he will be attending the meeting
> on Sunday March 4th, 2018 replacing my attendance.

For persons who might possibly be interested in this, the BerkeleyLUG is
unofficially organizing a Raspberry Pi Jam on the afternoon of the same
Sunday March 4th, 2018 SF-LUG meetup.

The Raspberry Pi Foundation is publicizing its Raspberry Jam Big Birthday
Weekend 2018 at
https://www.raspberrypi.org/jam/big-birthday-weekend/ and it's described
as follows
~~~~~~~~~ quoting ~~~~~~~~~~
To celebrate the Raspberry Pi's sixth birthday, we're coordinating
Raspberry Jams https://www.raspberrypi.org/jam/ all over the world to take
place over the Raspberry Jam Big Birthday Weekend, 3-4 March 2018.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BerkeleyLUG's unofficial Raspberry Pi Jam is to be held at the exact same
timerange and location as its regularly-scheduled meetups on the 2nd and
4th Sundays of the month; see https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/

Ending note: As per Jam S's recent posting to the Noisebridge-discuss list
at
lists.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2018-February/195073.html
, the 85C Cafe first-floor location of the BerkeleyLUG RPi Jim is quite
ADA-accessible for those in wheelchairs, for those in walkers, and for
most others whom are otherwise disabled.

-A

acohen36 at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org