[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday 18 December 2017

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 14 21:22:26 PST 2017

Hi LUGers,

     Just to let you all know that I have gotten a Dell Latitude
E6520 and will be bringing it to the meeting one time in
place of the E6420.  It has a rather small SSD drive with
Windows 7 Pro and my fave distro, PCLinuxOS64 with KDE5
installed.  If anyone is interested I will explain what is going
on with my Latitudes in the meeting notes.  Even if you are
not too interested you should get at least a laugh out of
it all.

     Bobbie Sellers