[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting note for Monday November 20, 2017

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:41:23 PST 2017

[quoting bobbie s.]
>>the checksums given by the uploaders do not match.

huh???

confused1 say;
i don't know where you got that i...ahhh...didn't say that at all.
this is what happens when you don't pay attention to what someone (or a
group)
is saying/doing then report erroneously young lady. please don't emmulate
the 'MSM'.

>>He was trying to remotely do the checksum before downloading.

i...ahhh...i was???

please do show how i was doing this and post the commands and output.
wow.

>>have a filing system that I prefer to follow which Maestro finds
extraneous to my needs.

i have no say in nor control over what 'file system(s)' you 'follow'
(please explain how one follows a file system i will make the popcorn and
supply the brewer's yeast)..."extraneous" a wee bit this report is so found.

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*