[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting Sunday + a bit more

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:23:01 PDT 2017

i don't know 'bout your 'setup' bobbie but my QUPZILLA driving crashes all
the time.

could be the security 'stuff' i run but don't think so.

others have said the same.

when running fully i don't see much more than a tool to jump online and off
for a quicky
'sesh' and others have same speed though i'm not literally clocking them.

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*