[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday, October 1. 2017

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 25 18:53:56 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

   New additions to the distribution library:

kali-linux-2017.2-amd64.iso downloaded and check-summed, expect
to have it on disk by Sunday.

  clonezilla-live-2.5.3-1-amd64.iso again downloaded and check-summed
and unless a new version comes along will have it on disks Sunday.

     So I hope whoever needs help with a problem can bring it
to the meeting next Sunday at the Cafe Enchante.

     Bobbie Sellers