[sf-lug] FW: hello

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 11:46:13 PDT 2017

Well,
More info is needed BUT;

[General things to try]

Run an update & upgrade

Go to the volume icon on the Desktop (gui) and right click it...
click on 'sound preferences' and make sure the main volume level is UP.

You'll laugh but also ensure you haven't accidentally muted the volume icon
(usually will have a small [x] if so).

Next go to Pulse Audio and/or Alsamixer and ensure the MAIN levels are UP...

Respond back with what happened...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*