[sf-lug] FW: hello

Norma Harrison normaha at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 15 09:18:51 PDT 2017

I have a specific problem.  Through a series of needs and requests I've got
linux - I guess - on my other computer. A couple of years ago I had it
working as I needed it.  Now, I can't get the sound.  I could get it if it
were the other system - is that Windows, ? well anyway - I need someone to
walk me through tapping whatever it is on this system that shows I have
Ubuntu, to get the sound, again.  I am much debilitated - can't really get
around with the computer - although I suppose I'd try and make it someplace
not far - the Berkeley site - if it can't be done by phone.

Thanks.

Norma J F Harrison    1312 Cornell Ave.    Berkeley, ca. 94702   510
526-3968