[sf-lug] [Talos shows its talons]

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 16:05:19 PDT 2017

indeed...
however,
'they' are claiming ALL those 'issues' will be fixed/corrected by ship
dates
and supported after...

this is an early bird round to get in @ lower purchase price points as the
article states.
no one will be twisting your arms to buy one either.

the concept is kewl...
hopefully motivating 'others' to do the same or similar...

message ends.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*