[sf-lug] what's better than firefox?

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 08:20:14 PDT 2017

Oh, as someone mentioned above, I also am running NoScript, so the
possibly many dozens of sites your browser site drags in cannot run
any of their scripts.  You will see all those sites in the NoScript
"Options" button, and can turn them individually on or off or
temporarily on.  Once you have what you want for a site, make the
permissions permanent.  If a site wants too much to work, consider
just leaving.