[sf-lug] NEED INFO ABOUT BOOT SECTOR, SPACE LIMITS

Mikki mikkimc at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 05:17:48 PDT 2017

Hi, all,

and thanks for the feedback.  It is Monday Morning about 0500, and I have been reading the feedback.

As I said, Rick, I an unable to call up the terminal function, now.  It worked after the last SFLUG Wed. meeting, but not now.  The 'find' function isn't finding it.  I will try the "examine 'button' " as Daniel suggested, to see what happens, but I really am not curious about the mechanics of the software. I like the security of Linux, and the "gnome" kind of interface ofusing Ubuntu, but am a bit too dyslexic to try wrestling with BASH.  I am a user, not a tinkerer.

I will not try to send a screenshot, ever again.

Bless All

Mikki