[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday July 17, 2017

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 15 16:31:49 PDT 2017

Hi LUGers,

     Just a note Fedora 26 is out and I got the KDE version.
     If anyone wants the Workstation or other versions let me know asap.

     Linux Pro #200 is out.  The disk of the month is an archive
of Linux Voice.  Some interesting older news on various topics
and some article of interest.

         bliss "running light (as well as fast)" on PCLinuxOS64-2016.03
GNU/Linux 4.11.10-pclos1 #1 SMP Thu Jul 13

     Bobbie Sellers